ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER - Good Time OST Playlist

ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER - 

Good Time OST Playlist



 

PLAYLIST


     0PN, or Daniel Lopatin, is an American Experimental Electronic musical artist I've been obsessed with since I saw the strange neon drenched neo-crime thriller, Good Time, directed by The Safdie Brothers. Actually, I heard his music in my dreams buried in the trenches of my deepest, darkest subconscious. Not really, but it sounded cool right? Technically, I heard 0PN as Daniel Lopatin in the incomparable piece The Bling Ring Suite, composed with ambient maestro Brian Reitzell (of Hannibal the TV series, fame) from The Bling Ring film by Sofia Coppola.

Watch Good Time, then listen to the soundtrack. Links to my references below.

Good Time Trailer


The Bling Ring Suite


Comments

Popular Posts