Trap 40 - 67 BPM

Trap 40 Mix 2 - 67 BPM

   Trap 40 - 67 BPM from Joseph Ngo on Vimeo.

     Okay, so there's a few songs on here (like half the set list) that isn't really trap - like Ariana Grande, M.I.A., & Santigold, both versions of Hotline Bling are more pop R&B - but it was really difficult to fill out a 10 song set list with 67 BPM songs. We ask that you please bear with us. Yea, no, just kidding.

My 4th Video Mix of the week. I've been on a real video mixing trip, so enjoy!

Tracklist:

1. Telegraph Ave. ("Oakland" by Lloyd) by Childish Gambino
2. Jump Out The Window by Big Sean
3. Too Quick by Madeintyo
4. RAF by A$AP Mob
5. Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande
6. I Like It by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J. Calvin
7. Hotline Bling by Drake
8. Cuando Sueno El Bling by Fuego
9. Boyz by M.I.A.
10. Banshee by Santigold

Comments

Popular Posts