Alt Electro - 120 BPM

Alt Electro - 120 BPM

  Alt Electro Mix 120 BPM from 4DFP on Vimeo.

     Most of the songs in this Video Mix I've dabbled with in the analog form before Serato and definitely before I looked up the BPMs of songs on the internets. Back when I experimented with beat matching any and every possible combination of dance records, I stumbled upon inspired mixes and I came up with about 60% of this set (some of which you can hear on my Mixcloud) on the vinyl records I own.

So now that Video mixing is available to me, I figured I'd transfer it to the digital age. I'm very proud of this mix since the video blending looks cool, too. Enjoy!

Tracklist:

1. Love No by Soko
2. Simple Kind of Life by No Doubt
3. You Only Live Once by The Strokes
4. L.E.S. Artistes by Santigold
5. Let's Make Love and Listen Death From Above by CSS
6. Don't Stop by Brazilian Girls
7. Lovertits by Peaches
8. Playgirl by Ladytron
9. Vanished by Crystal Castles
10. Derezzed by Daft Punk

Comments

Popular Posts