Dance Pop - 128 BPM

Dance Pop - 128 BPM

  Dance 128 BPM from Smos Def on Vimeo.

     Another Video Mix straight off the editing program onto the dance floor. Just an upbeat bpm for a dance-off, workout, or cheerful drive to work.

Enjoy, Smos heads! And lmk what songs you think I should add in my next mix. I'm thinking I may tackle K-Pop, 90s Dance, and/or 80s Freestyle upcoming fyi. 😎

Tracklist:

1. Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz
2. #SELFIE by The Chainsmokers
3. We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
4. Je Veux Te Voir by Yelle
5. Levels by Avicii
6. Good Feeling by Flo Rida
7. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
8. Give Me Everything by Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer
9. Memories by David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi
10. Without You by David Guetta featuring Usher

Comments

Popular Posts