Smos Def Podcast Mix Show Episode Three: Winter's Here

Smos Def Podcast Mix Show Episode Three: Winter's Here




     Welcome back to Episode 3 - Winter's Here. On this episode I have my first guest on the podcast: longtime Dj, collaborator, and good friend, DJ Edwin.  We start with another Trap set from Smosef and end with DJ Edwin's mash of dance genres to close out the show.

At the end of the show around the 01:19:00 mark there is an extra bit of us talking I titled After Hours: Excursions in DeeJaying whereupon Edwin and I discuss our experiences Djing gigs.  I hope you guys enjoy.

You can catch me at The Vintage Cocktail Lounge most Fridays, but my next scheduled night is Saturday Feb. 2, 2019.

And catch Dj Edwin at The Hawk on 2nd Fridays of the month and at the Blind Donkey in Long Beach, CA.

My thanks to DJ Edwin for guesting on the show!

Smosef's TRACKLIST
1. SICKO MODE by Travis Scott featuring Drake, Swae Lee, & Big Hawk
2. Nonstop by Drake
3. Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes
4. Jumpman by Drake & Future
5. Slippery by Migos featuring Gucci Mane
6. U Make a Ninja Wanna Fuck by Die Antwoord
7. Bad and Boujee by Migos featuring Lil Uzi Vert
8. Bodak Yellow by Cardi B
9. FEFE by 6ixty9ine featuring Nicki Minaj
10. Moonlight by XXXTentacion

Edwin's TRACKLIST
1. Give Me the Night by George Benson
2. Da Funk by Daft Punk
3. Do I Do by Stevie Wonder
4. I'll Tumble 4 Ya by Culture Club
5. Daffodils by Mark Ronson
6. Soon by My Bloody Valentine (Andrew Weatherall Mix)
7. There's No Other Way by Blur
8. Oh Yeh Soweto by Teaspoon & The Waves
9. Me and Baby Brother by War
10. Number One by Playgroup
11. 15 to 20 by The Phenomenal Hand Clap Band
12. Soul Flower by The Brand New Heavies featuring The Pharcyde


LINK

Comments

Popular Posts