Smos Def Podcast Mix Show Episode 10: All My Favorite Things

Smos Def Podcast Mix Show Episode 10: 
All My Favorite Things


     Smos heads, it's been awhile. Thanks for waiting. Here it is...Episode 10. All my favorite genres. All my favorite things...





     















SETLIST:

1. Where Are You? by CLC
2. Mic Drop (Remix) by BTS
3. Sneakin' by Drake & 21 Savage
4. Good Life by Kanye West
5. You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift
6. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande
7. What I Got by Sublime
8. Come Original by 311
9. Only Human by Jonas Brothers
10. Boyfriend by Ariana Grande & Social House
11. This is America by Childish Gambino
12. Gucci Gang by Lil Pump
13. Oui by Jeremih
14. Boy with Luv by BTS featuring Halsey
15. Circles by Post Malone
16. wish you were gay by Billie Eilish


Comments

Popular Posts