BTS Mix #2 & More Playlists

BTS Mix #2 & More Playlists


     As a tribute to BTS and their unbelievably successful 2019 and in thematic reverence to their Melon Music Awards full circle reference to their past discography (namely their earlier singles, as well as some Most Beautiful Moment in Life and Love Yourself era tracks), I wanted to put out another BTS mix. It's no secret I'm full on obsessed with BTS, even though I'm still a relative newbie. I'm still in awe of their expressive and extremely difficult choreography and their layered and multi-genre productions and passionate fan interaction.

I'm highly anticipating their latest comeback (tentatively February 2020 but no official announcement made yet) and I hope this mix will tide over new fans and Army alike. To all the US BTS ARMYs and SoCal ARMYs, I hope you will repost this on your social media and let me know what you guys think. I purple y'all! <3

If you guys like my posts please follow me on Instagram @Smosef

P.S. Also as an added bonus I've been making lots of different BTS YouTube Playlists, so I hope you guys enjoy watching them!


SETLIST:

1. We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2
2. Hip Hop Lover
3. BTS Cypher PT. 3 KILLER (feat. Supreme Boi)
4. Ddaeng (unofficial song by RM, Suga, & J-Hope)
5. Magic Shop
6. Butterfly
7. I Need U
8. FAKE LOVE
9. Boy In Luv
10. No More Dream
11. Silver Spoon
12. Mic Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)
13. Save Me
14. Im Fine










Comments

Popular Posts