DJ Smos Def Custom Quarantine Mixtape Services

DJ Smos Def Custom Quarantine Mixtape Services


     Hey guys, I just made a K-pop mixtape for a friend's daughter's 16th birthday and I figured I would give this a shot for anyone who would need a custom mix for their quarantine birthday, anniversary, or just a Tuesday night.

I can spin any genre (as long as the bpm's match) and really specialize in hip-hop, trap, top 40, pop, reggaeton, k-pop, and not limited to latin, cumbia, salsa, alternative rock, reggae, dancehall, etc.

Email me at smosef@icloud.com for more inquiries.

Here is the k-pop mix I made for Rosie's 16th birthday (her mom asked for BTS, NCT-127, ATEEZ, & CRAVITY):




SETLIST:

1. WAVE by ATEEZ
2. Star by CRAVITY
3. Fire by BTS
4. JUMPER by CRAVITY
5. Elevator (127F) by NCT-127
6. On by BTS
7. Magic Shop by BTS
8. BLACKOUT by CRAVITY
9. Say My Name by ATEEZ
10. Simon Says by NCT-127

Comments

Popular Posts