2021 K-Pop & Pop Video Mix 70 BPM

 2021 K-Pop & Pop Video Mix 70 BPM



     Welcome back to the blog, guys. First Video Mix in a long time. I've grown a bit complacent with things opening back up. If you guys listened to my past Introverted DJ Podcasts, then you'll already understand my mindset when it comes to DJing post-pandemic. I'm just not ready for it yet, with my anxiety at an all time high during quarantine. So expect a couple of things: 1.) a break from DJing and blogging on this site for awhile and 2.) me complaining a lot before I take said break, as is my wont.

Anyways, I didn't want to turn this into a whine post but I had to get that off my chest. Another thing I worry about is that the K-Pop Video Mixes I've been working so hard on aren't reaching the intended audience. But that's on my lack of research and marketing and I'll have to fix that on my end. So here's a little 12 song mix to tide you all over for a bit. Thanks for putting up with my stuffs. Haha.

Stay safe and be well. >,<

Track Listing:

1. Catch Me by WJSN
2. 7 Rings by Ariana Grande
3. Mafia in the morning by ITZY
4. Ddaeng by BTS
5. Tuesday by ILOVEMAKONNEN featuring Drake
6. Ni**as in Paris by Jay-Z and Kanye West
7. BAE BAE by BIGBANG
8. Psycho by Red Velvet
9. Psycho by Post Maline featuring Ty Dolla $ign
10. New Freezer by Rich The Kid featuring Kendrick Lamar
11. So Hot THE BLACKLABEL Remix by BLACKPINK
12. Swang by Rae Sremmurd


2021 K-Pop & Pop Mix 70 BPM from 4DFP on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts