BTS Mix Hub

BTS Mix Hub




Welcome back and happy BTS PTD in Vegas Week 2! I've heard all of the complaints about Jewel Nightclub DJs not playing BTS songs on a promoted BTS night and I'm very disappointed. I wish I would have been more active in campaigning to DJ more K-Pop events. But as it stands I wanted to promote my past mixes in an effort to help future venues and events looking to book an experienced DJ with extensive knowledge on BTS discography and K-Pop in general.

So here are my past BTS Mixes from oldest to newest. Hope you enjoy the concerts if you are in Vegas and I hope they do a better job of booking knowledgable BTS DJs for the after parties. Please look forward to an upcoming BTS Mix of EDM Remixes coming very soon.

Borahae!!!!!!! <3

 
                



               

      

  

BTS #FIVE B from DJ Yoongi's Cousin on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts