Bomb Bami Edit

 Bomb Bami (Seungyeon's Cat) Edit



     Pets of celebrities are pretty famous with thousands, if not millions, of followers on socmed. Bomb or Bami, Jeongyeon (of TWICE) and, her sister, Seungyeon's cat is the cutest gray Scottish fold cat like ever. I've always wanted to do an edit for him ever since I heard this soundcloud rap track that sampled The Chordettes' Mr. Sandman. That 'bam bam bam bam bam bam' lyric was practically begging me for an edit. And I originally wanted the 13th 'bam' from the lyric to edit in Jeongyeon saying 'Bam' but I just couldn't find an audible word from her saying her cat's name so I just edited in Bomb's cute little meow.

Anyway, the edit is short and sweet so I'll keep this blog post as such. Thanks for reading. Make sure to show some love to the edit!

Comments

Popular Posts