Smosef Edits & DJ Smos Def Mix Playlists

Smosef Edits & DJ Smos Def Mix Playlists




     
You guys know how much I love the organizational convenience of playlists. So I just wanted to update you with a couple of playlists of my own content. I'm very proud to present my Smosef Edits playlist and my DJ Smos Def Mixes playlist. The former is a work is a collage of all the edits I've worked on for the past year and a half or so. They range from Fan MVs to short TikTok or IG edits to Top 10 lists. The latter is a collection of all the Video Mixes that YouTube has allowed and no blocked. Since I'm not influencer statues by any means, I have to do my best to evade their algorithms and do quick mixes or samples of mixes which also link to the full mixes. 

I know. I know. It's a lot of information there, but I hope these playlists provide some semblance of clarity and convenience for you guys to access my works, mainly throughout the pandemic.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts