TWICE Mix Hub

TWICE Mix Hub



Good evening and happy week of the Encore Concert, fellow ONCEs. I thought I'd compile all of my TWICE DJ Mixes for your pleasure since TWICE is performing in LA this weekend. I was hoping to solicit some venues to see if they wanted to book a DJ for a TWICE Club night but I made my latest mix too late and I don't think anyone will want to book me so close to the concert date.

So I'll just leave all my mixes in this post for your pleasure, ONCE. If you are going the concert, be safe and hopefully I can snag last minute resells and see you there, also. 
 
Enjoy! >,<
 

                       

      

TWICE Video Mix Live! from DJ BULTAOREUNE on Vimeo.

     

TWICE Dance Practice Video Mix from DJ BULTAOREUNE on Vimeo.

                 

               

Comments

Popular Posts